Techone MXS Kit- Plane only
Fuselage Length: 922mm (36.6in.)
Wingspan: 858mm (33.8in.)
Flying Weight: 115-140g (with battery)
Optional ( Not Included )
Motor: AS2204 KV1700
Propeller: 8043SF prop or 8040 HD prop
Servos: 4-6g micro servo*3pcs
Battery: 7.4v 2S 250-450mAh Li-po 25C
HCF TECH series include MXS, SU29, Sbach 342, Extra 330SC and Edge 540.
1. These planes use HCF TECH technology, effectively reduced the flying weight to approx. 120-140g.
2. Carbon fiber motor mount, control horn and other accessories used also can reduce 1g weight.
3. We use new X interchange way to reinforce the aileron, so plane’s torsional strength is increased without too much adding weight.
4. The color scheme designs are almost from the real aircrafts, we also add our own ideas to make it more beautiful and novel.
5. The power package is universal for all planes in this series.
Hollow-carved & filming technology
We've been trying our best to lighten the flying weight of our indoor 3d planes and also enhance their configuration intensity. Today, we applied a brand-new technology which is used on this kind of planes and achieves great effect.
1. Use laser cutting machine to make depron foam hollow-carved, also ensure entire plane's configuration rigidity by reasonable configuration design.
2. We adopt ultrathin polyester film, then print colorful color schems on it, although this is a difficult task.
3. To ensure good adhesive effect between the joints of film and foam, we applied advanced filming technology. No additional adhesive left inside carved hollows.
4. In mass production, we use very skillful adhesive-transfer and heating solidify technology to make sure there's no distortion and unglued part in finished product.
5. HCF TECH not only increased product's anti-break performance, but also reduced any unnecessary configuration weight, which greatly improves our product's flying performance.