R/C racing was never as real as now! With the TLS-01, Sanwa presents a unique, trend-setting telemetry logger system.
Easiest handling and reliably measured readings guarantee a quick and precise data analysis. Just bind the TLS-01 to the Sanwa transmitter like a receiver and race!
Due to the memory function, the assistant in the box can follow all measured value live. The complete data can also be saved on the device thanks to the logger function. All data can be evaluated on the PC after the race.
The TLS system works with the Sanwa FHSS3/FH4T mode transmitters M11X, MT-4, MX-3X and Exzes-X. By using an additional receiver directly connected to the data logger, you can also operate the device with nearly all transmitters available on the market (Futaba, Spektrum, LRP, KO, etc.)!
Displayable and storable telemetry signals
• Lap times
• Receiver voltage*
• RPM resp. speed**
• Temperature (operation with 2 sensors possible)** Display of the stored telemetry data
• Display and monitor telemetry in both graphical and numerical formats
• Adjustable telemetry data scale to increase or decrease distance between two data points (zoom into the diagram)
• Data memory and processing in CSV format for the PC (additional Sanwa data cable needed: #107A20423A
) Analysis of driving style / setup via PC
• Evaluation of different data sets on the PC
Monitoring of temperature / voltage
• Acoustic alert signal when the receiver battery runs empty (programmable)*
• Acoustic alert signal when the motor temperature gets too high**
M11X / MT-4 / MX-3X / Exzes-X