The LRP ZZ.12X Team Spec.2 is a true high-tech engine for onroad competition racing. It features that extra power you need to fight for the victory. Due to the use of exclusively selected materials, a real speed monster has been designed – and this with a cubic capacity of only 2.11ccm. The LRP ZZ.12X Team Spec.2 is tailor-made for the toughest competition. The highly precise piston and sleeve set with 3+1 ports, the optimised crankshaft, the low-CG engine head and the thermally protected carburettor result in a high-end engine featuring unbelievable power output at low fuel consumption.
The LRP ZZ.12X features a very smooth performance and an extremely fast response. A constant and unbelievably powerful acceleration result in catapult-like starts. Due to endless rpm in the high-speed range, LRP’s new onroad monster has that plus in top speed. The engine head is extremely flat, flow optimised and lightweight. This results in a lower centre of gravity and therefore optimises the balance of the complete model.
The new high-end nitro engine for 1/10 onroad racing has been adapted to the special specifications of the LRP race team. It features endless power. The LRP ZZ.12X Team Spec.2 is the ultimate power engine.
- LRP Factory driver specification - 1:1 Specs of the LRP Factory Team - Power you can barely handle
- 100% LRP Factory Tuned - Instant throttle response, maximum torque over the entire rpm range and high fuel efficiency
- Low-CG 2-piece engine head - Blue anodized, extremely low engine head mounting with additional holes to lower the centre of gravity
- 1/10 Onroad high-end competition engine
- Thermal protected carburettor - LRP XTEC thermal protected WorksTeam carburettor 12SV-2
- Race-proven con rod
- 5.4 mm aluminium carburettor insert - Flow-optimised aluminum carburettor insert with 5.4 mm diameter
- 3+1 ports
- Worldwide race legal