Having a forerunner with this vita, it’s hard to impress: the ZR.21X was - and still is - extremely successful in racing all over the world! But also the brand new ZR.21X Spec.2 shows its colours. Many decisive features have been refined and upgraded. The new Spec.2 version is a completely new nitro engine and has the potential to be the future 1/8 Off-Road star!
At first sight it is obvious, that not only small things have been changed. For a significantly better heat dissipation the upper, blue cooling fins are turned a little upwards. Even more decisive for the improved cooling and higher efficiency of the engine are the cooling fins directly at the burn room. A genius and revolutionary idea.
The new XTEC thermal protected WorksTeam 14SV-2 carburettor with changeable 6.0 and 7.0mm venturi inserts provides a smoother performance of the ZR.21X Spec.2. Instead of the usual aluminium the carburettor is made from the more rigid aluminium alloy Ergal. The result is a running smoothness, that generally can only be found in much bigger engines.
- High-Competition 1/8 Buggy and Truggy engine
- Highest Quality Materials
- State-of the-art components of highest quality
- LRP XTEC thermal protected WorksTeam Carburettor 14SV-2 with 6.0 and 7.0mm changeable venturi inserts
- Carburettor made from Ergal instead of aluminium for smoother function
- Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- LRP CoolDown cylinder-head Spec.2 with special cut outs for additional weight reduction
- XTEC competition crankcase
- Rear exhaust
- World wide race legal
- 7+1 Ports
- Below engine head designed bed for increased engine cooling, air flow and escape
- 7+1 ports